Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BMTH...& other interesting facts...

Okay, the BMTH show was AMAZINGLY SICK
NO SERIOUSLY, I'm starting to get fucking sick. Like I feel a flu coming on.

On the other hand, they were SO GOOD. Literally, best band I've seen preform live in a looooooonggg time. & that says a lot, I go to a lot of shows.

What else?
Yes, how about the band NOT coming out afterwards and saying hi to their fans. Yes, it's true OLI SYKES DID NOT COME OUT AFTER THE SHOW. THE ONLY THING HE DID WAS RUN OFF STAGE AFTER THE LAST SONG WAS DONE AND RAN TO HIS BUS AND TOOK A SHOWER, PLAYED VIDEO GAMES AND WENT TO SLEEP.

How sad.
How disappointing. This band is so dear dear dearrr to meeee. And this is what happens.
There was a fairly large crowd of people outside yes, I'll admit, but after TWO hours of waiting, everyone left and it was down to me and this girl.

Their crew is horrible. Some guy even attempted to call me a ''groupie'' bitch ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
IM THE FARTHEST THING FROM A FUCKING GROUPIE

1. no i do not want to suck your fucking dick
2. no i do not want to see what your tour bus looks like
3. no i do not want to get high with you and have sexual intercourse cause YOU PROBABLY HAVE AIDS

and 4, yes I only wanted to take a fucking picture with OLI SYKES.
NO I WAS NOT A 14 YEAR OLD SCENE GIRL WITH SHITTY EXTENSIONS HAVING A FUCKING ORGASM WHEN HE CAME ON STAGE.

NO i was NOT TRYING to get in his fucking pants. I CAN CARE LESS who he fucks. He probably has chlamydia by now.

Every show I've ever been to, I've always had success at meeting the band I came to see.
WHY DO I GO TO SHOWS?
Because i respect people enough for the MUSIC THEY MAKE

NOT HOW MUCH FUCKING HAIR/MAKEUP/TATTOOS THEY HAVE!
I think it's pretty shitty that all these 15 year old scene bitches want to act like they fucking know something when really, THEY'RE THE ONES THAT DROVE OLI AWAY AND NOT WANTING TO COME OUT AND COMMUNICATE WITH REAL FANS.
I'M SORRY I DON'T WANT TO S HIS D. BUT I HAVE WAY MORE PRIDE THAN THAT.

I'm sorry I'm the only person on this goddamn earth that enjoys MUSIC for MUSIC, and not the fucking look of it.

I'm done ranting.

No comments: