Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some very exciting news.

So I'll blog just for a bit before I head out to work. Yesterday was an amazing day. Well, it didn't start out that great. I had a math test which I most likely got AT LEAST a D on. (I'm hoping a low C) but anyway, then I headed out to Speech class and got an A on the quiz there. That made me very happy.

I didn't do much yesterday. Well, I felt productive though, I did all my Ethics hwk and I just sat on my ass for the rest of the day and took a nap around 4 and woke up around 8. Sat more on my ass.. And then

I was surfin the world wide web, and Arthur from b182.com posts a post that I thought my eyes would never see.

I thought it was a joke

" Tom, Mark and Travis are on speaking terms again. " Exclaimed Arthur.

I almost cried.

I checked himynameismark.com and yes, it was true. The three founding members of blink-182 are on speaking terms. Some of you may laugh, but this band made me who I am. This band is who I am today.
I grew up listening to this band. And to know that for four years they avoided each other just breaks my heart. After the plane crash for Travis, I guess Tom realized how short life really is.
A blink-182 reunion? Who knows? Hopefully in the future....but that's all I ask, one tour, and come back.
I know they will... I just know they will...

I am going to California this winter to hang out with my sister for New Year's and whatnot. I am so excited. I haven't been on vacation in four years and I think I deserve it...
L.A., San Diego, San Francisco and Walnut Creek. I am really really excited to be going. I will be gone for two weeks! Maybe I'll run into familiar faces (:

As for right now, I'm gonna be heading out.

I'm still so addicted to the new BMTH record. It is just pure amazing art. And the new Tom Gabel solo stuff.. pure art I tell ya'

No comments: