Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nov. Is Suicide Season..

I am trying so hard to stay healthier. I have had self-image issues FOR YEARS. Honestly, and now that I've been a vegetarian for almost a year now, I feel so much better. Yet, I feel so much worse. I've gone from taking laxatives daily to lose weight to not eating in days. But I am getting so much better. I'm actually eating a lot of fruit and watching how much I eat daily and not crossing a 600 calorie diet. 600 isn't that bad, is it? I know you're suppose to get like 1,500 a day but, whatever. That's a lot of calories.

So, I've started walking 40 min walks around my neighborhood. Honestly, if you do it daily, you'll feel so much better. I only drink water, which cuts down to 50,000 calories a YEAR by only drinking water daily and NOT soda. Not that I drink soda anyway. I mean, I get a craving once in a blue moon, but that's it. NEVER On a daily basis.

Well, the main point of this blog is well, I dunno, I guess I just love my walks. Random, I know but I love my alone time.
As much as I love being around people sometimes, I really just do love my alone time.

Take tonight for an example; there was a bonfire, we were all hanging out, we had laughter, played funny games and just all got along. Nothing wrong with that but I love my alone time. I love getting up off my butt from being on the computer all day and walking, and looking at all the different things around you, in your neighborhood, bumper stickers, everything.

I have this amazing lake behind my condo complex and it's probably the most beautiful thing ever, minus the plastic chair someone threw in it. Erika & I used to hang out there all the time, and we'd have good conversation before she became a cunt.

I do not miss her at all.

But I miss that lake. It's weird. I walk by it everyday, and I just stand on the hill and look at the lake, I walk down the steps and walk back up to stretch my muscles but, I never sit there anymore and lay on the hill in the grass and blast my music.
I kind of miss that.

Well, I hope everyone is staying healthy, and I'm at least trying to.

P.S. For your viewing pleasure;

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=11399477&blogID=449368316&Mytoken=9A6861F6-6971-4AAB-89364B785F3D5609159609432

If it's private, sry.

No comments: