Saturday, November 1, 2008

Second Semester

Second semester class registration starts this Wednesday. I am DEFINITELY registering for classes earlier this time! Hence, last time I had trouble picking the classes I liked and therefore thought would get stuck with sucky instructors. Not true. This semester was pretty busy for me. Five classes. Almost done! I am really excited. Next semester schedule would include;

Comp 2
Math
Psychology
American History
Photography
(:

I really need to take Humanities. I wanted to be a little more flexible and have fun with my classes. So I choose something that I would actually love going to class for.

After this semester, I have one more year left and I move out to Tampa for USF!
I am so excited :D ! I mean, college can take it's toll on you. With working, social life, AND classes, and a bunch of homework, you barely have time for anything!
I really love my speech class. My instructor makes everything so comfortable and not nerve wrecking.

I started using xanga again
xanga.com/senjaterror
But I decided I like this site better, so yeah, I dunno yet.
I can't think
I'll blog later.

No comments: