Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shit.

You know that part in Girl, Interrupted where Lisa gives Daisy laxatives in exchange for valium and goes " You know what I think Daisy, I think you want to poop, because you haven't in days. "

Ugh.

I feel like crap right now. Not that I can crap right now anyways. Fuck. I've been pretty up and down these past few nights since I'm staying up all night and not doing 5 papers that are all due next week. Exciting.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck. I need to get my shit together. I'm just so excited about going to Cali I want to block out the rest of the month and beginning of Dec.

Holy shit.

I reallyreallyreallyreally need to get tested and see if I am bipolar. I have mood swings 24/7. And no, it's not because I'm on my period. Actually, last month I was late, weird.

Uhhhhhh.

This whole school thing is taking a fucking toll on me.

No comments: